British Quality Kitemarked Standards & Procedures for the Team
Clean & Safe Hotel Standards
The recognised accredited standards and procedures have been rolled out to all team members at the Linton Lodge Hotel and incorporated into all service offerings to deliver excellent friendly hospitality with enhanced hygiene practice.
We are now working in the following ways to enhance and meet recognised standards:
- Free sanitisation stations for you and all team members to use at main arrival points including wipes for you to clean your phone, digital devices or credit card.
- Plus we’ve installed more than 10 hand gel stations outside every lift, entrance doors for you to use.
- Discreet Perspex screens at Reception and Lounge Bar.
- For hard surfaces such as door handles, locks and keys, a minimum 70% alcohol is used.
- Areas including Reception, Lounges, Bar, Dining areas, corridors, staircases, lifts and offices are cleaned at regular intervals and as required.
- All food service team members wear masks and gloves.
- All housekeeping team members wear masks and gloves
- All team members are trained in the enhanced hygiene standards and procedures required during their time at work
- All team members participate in a daily start screening process prior to work and are trained in how to help a guest or colleague should they need to.
Tell us what you think?
Your feedback is important to us. Please tell us during your stay if you think we are doing something well or an area you think we could improve – we will act on all feedback.
Thank you for reading this update and we wish you a relaxing and enjoyable stay here at the Linton Lodge Hotel.